Active Transition Training (ATT) will maintain effective, accurate, relevant records and reporting systems. Records maintenance is the responsibility of the Compliance Director.
These may include but are not limited to:
- Student enrolment form, fees and signed induction checkli Parents or guardians will be required to sign Enrolment forms where students are under 18 years of age.
- Students will be allocated a national unique student identifier in line with regulatory authority requirements.
- Attendance records detailing date and time of training session together with trainer/assessor signature and unit of competency taught
- Records of assessments and work experience (if applicable)
- Transcripts of students‟ outcomes (kept for 30 years)
- Certificates and Statements of Attainment (kept for 30 years)
On written request to the RTO, a student will be provided with a copy of their student records within 5 working days.
Storage of files and records
- All staff and student files are securely stored in locked filing cabinets and scanned upon completion
- Student records are entered into the student database accurately and efficiently by the Compliance team on to the student database management system.
- Student electronic records are backed up daily
- A copy of backed up records are stored securely off-site by the Finance Director
- Records of student results are kept for thirty years and will be transferred as advised by ASQA if ATT ceases to operate as an RTO.
Students must bear the cost for re-issue of original Certificates and Statements of Attainment as outlined in the fees and charges.