Active Transition Training (ATT) is dedicated to contribute to Australian society by providing quality vocational education to its learners and thereby creating a skilled and job-ready workforce who in turn will serve the nation utilizing their skills and practical knowledge in the industry.
Based on our core values we will respect every individual learner and our clients fairly and equally; we will support them throughout maintaining professional integrity and ensure excellence in quality and services provided by ATT.
Creating highly skilled job-ready workforce through our high quality accredited and non-accredited training and education programs.
As a committed, professional and dynamic registered training organisation, Active Transition Training’s core values are:
- We create and value trust
- We do what we say we will
- We respect confidentiality and are discrete
- We have predictable behaviour
- We share the same information
- We are honest
- We are highly professional in all areas
- We try new and different things
- We strive for continuous improvement
- We will always keep learning
- We have established systems and processes and adhere to them
- We have systems that are simple and support the business
- We live the values
- We have a “with and for” work ethic
- We leave places and people in better shape
- We expect a consistently high level that delivers customer expectations
- We guard our reputation and value our brand
- We act on feedback